Today is holiday, so Cindy stayed at home with her Daddy. Daddy need to sleep during the daytime, so Cindy has to play by herself.
Lunch time, i went home to cook lunch for her. She seems played well. However, she came to me to talk when i was cooking.
I asked: "do you like stay at home or go to school?"
"Go to school is fun"
She thought for a few seconds, "going to school is just like weekends"
I was surprised she said so, because i know weekends to her means more happier. Although i know what she meant is going to school is better than "home alone", I'm still happy that she is enjoying her school life, and she is becoming a social animal, and she has friends in her class. Sometimes, when we met parents of her classmates, they told us their kids mentioned Cindy a lot at home. This is all good for her, i hope she will have more and more friends.
When we having the lunch, she told me "i like Beijing, i want to go to Beijing". I don't know why she said that, just answered "ok, i will take you there when i go back there". She seemed satisfied. Sigh...
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment